Kuretake's ZIG Watercolor brush20
Manufactured by Kuretake, a manufacturer specializing in brush pens. Kuretake released it's first brush pen in 1973, continuing to expand the line so that each product has it's own unique features, and variety of uses. Brush pens are most commonly used for calligraphy, lettering, sketching, outlining, inking illustrations, and ink washing.
- Developed in a convenient size and shape, Kuretake water brush pen is easy to hold, and allows you to easy control the flow of water by adjusting the pressure applied to the body. As water flows through the brush, it is self-cleaning and does not require the brush to be washed.
- Is suitable for beginners as well as advanced users. It is especially loved and professional sers and artists due to its durability and stability of the pen tip. Well received for its suitability in delicately painting narrow to wide ranges fluidly.
- It can be used for various purposes, just as a real watercolor brush can be. Ideal for paintings, illustrations, fine art, coloring books, card making, and more.
- Wonderful tool to use with water-soluble colored pencils, or water-based pen, to create unique watercolor paintings.
- Easy to carry and ideal for outdoor sketching during travel or art classes. You can mix and create gradations of color anytime, anywhere. Once the brush dries, no water will leak.
- Made in Japan
4 brush sizes : Detailer is best for fine details, and the Large and Broad sizes are ideal for coloring large areas. Medium for normal area.
2 barrel length : Long -9.1 inches, Short- 7.91 inches
Enjoy the brush on coloring :