The Sakura Pigma Micron is an enduring favorite among artists and writers. Its plastic tip allows for accurate, reliable lines but also has a small amount of give. This softness allows for slight line variation that imbues drawings with subtle character. It also gives the pen a natural feel.
The Micron’s ink flows easily and is quite dark. Its archival-quality pigment ink is also Copic-proof, so it’s the perfect choice for multi-media artwork and writing that needs to last. Ink does not bleed through the thinnest paper. Archival quality ink.waterproof,chemical-proof and fade resistant.
Introducing Pigma Micron PN - the durable Plastic Nib (PN) provides skip-free writing in eight popular Pigma ink colors. A fine or medium line width (0.4mm to 0.5mm) can be achieved, based on your personal writing pressure.
We have black color with sizes ranging from 003 to 08 total in 7 nib sizes . You can use them in
- Comic Art
We have individual pen for your choice and a 6 pens set :Sakura Manga Drawing Pen Set for your choide
6 pens set :Sakura Manga Drawing Pen Set with different drawing features:
- Outlining:Outline objects with Pigma Micron 0.05,0.1 and 0.8mm.
- Framing :Line frames with Pigma Micron 0.8mm.
- Painting in Black:Paint objects or backgrounds in solid black with Pigma Brush Pen FB.
- Detailing:Draw details with Pigma Micron 0.05.
- Highlighting :Draw white highlights with the white gel ballpoint pen,Gelly Roll White.
Sakura Pigma Micron Pens 漫畫針筆
Other colors or PN nip, please call us for price and delivery date.