A good graphite drawing starts with a good graphite pencil! These mixed media blisters offer the perfect opportunity for anyone to experiment with Derwent artist materials. Each pack contains a combination of Derwent products and useful accessories, making them great value for money.
For you to choose :
1) XL Graphite Tin ( 6pcs)
Derwent XL Graphite is big; big blocks and even bigger possibilities. You will find you can create a wide variety of textures and effects with these generous graphite blocks; subtle blending, fine lines and deep tonal work are all possible.
- Tin of 6 tinted Graphite blocks in a cool colour range
- Water soluble colour leaves a silvery sheen
- Extra large Graphite blocks are 20 x 20mm square and 60mm long
- 6 colors: Olive Green, Dark Prussian, Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Soft Graphite, Very Soft Graphite.
2) Watersoluble Graphitone Blister Set (4pcs)
- Newly formualted stick of pure artist quality graphite with the added advantage of being watersoluble.
- Can be used as a traditional pencil, or remove the paper wrap and produce broader strokes using the side of the stick.
- Unique "easy to peel" paper wrap.
- Perfect for expressive sketching and drawing.
- Available in 4 degrees : 2B (Light Wash), 4B (Medium Wash), 6B (Dark Wash) and 8B (Very Dark Wash).
3) Graphic Blister Set ( 4+2pcs + easer + shapener)
- Wide choice of degrees from a fine and crisp 9H to soft and smudgy 9B, so whether you are doing fine detailed illustrations or adding shading and texture to your drawing we’ve got the right pencil for you!
- Made in UK!
- Contains 2 Watersoluble Graphitone Sticks (6B and 8B), 4 Graphic Pencils (4B, 2B, HB and H), a plastic eraser and a pencil sharpener.