Daler-Rowney The Langton Watercolour Paper is a high-quality watercolour paper. The paper is colour-stable, mould-made and acid-free, and ideal for wet in wet techniques.
- 100% woodfree acid-free paper. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 300gsm (140lb.) and 425gsm (200lb.). Available in pads, blocks, sheets and boards.
- Ideal for wet in wet techniques and other media like pen, ink and pencil work.
- High paper stability and resistance to tearing.
- Made in England.
Available in 12 sheets , 300gsm/ 有300gsm, 12張:
Cold Pressed: 幼面
Rough : 粗面